Battery storage can put more money into your pocket every month by:
- Reducing or eliminating your electricity bill by:
- Using more of your own solar PV generation
- Reduce or eliminate the use of high cost ‘peak’ power
- Earning rebates and incentives from electricity retailers and networks by:
- Renting your system out during ‘surge’ pricing
- Contract for monthly payments for ‘on-call’ service
Maximising the above benefits from battery storage requires:
- Right sizing your system – Avoid over or under-sizing your system
- Value-for-money pricing – Avoid paying too much or for the wrong kind of battery storage
- Smart charging – Smart charging is essential to getting the most value out of your battery
- Supportive retail tariffs – Ensure you are on the best retail tariff for saving money with storage
- Industry service contracts – Access to industry rebates and incentives is essential
The ideal battery storage solution, pricing, retail tariff and industry contracts will depend upon your specific circumstances, including whether you would benefit from a financing solution.
Based on the results of our assessment, Empower will identify the optimal solution for you.
Contact us now to obtain our Free* Benefits Assessment using your preferred method:
- Send us a message
- Chat with us online
- Call us at +61 (0)2 8745 8821 during our business hours (Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM AEST) and we will be happy to talk battery storage
For more information about our Australian designed and manufactured battery storage system, the ElektroBank, click here.
*Free Site Assessments and Free Benefits Assessments are available for homeowners with space for at least 14 kWh of batteries and 5 kW of rooftop solar PV.