Battery storage can provide emergency backup power to:
- Operate during power outages
- Avoid cost, noise, smell and hassle of diesel backup
- Backup supply engaged instantly
- Can operate indefinitely with sufficient solar PV
Maximising the above benefits from battery storage requires:
- Automated islanding – Ensure the system disconnects and reconnects automatically
- Solar PV integration – The battery and solar PV system must work as a single unit
- Automated load prioritisation – Circuit and device level control can priorities critical loads
- Right sizing your system – Avoid over or under-sizing either component
- Value-for-money pricing – Avoid paying too much or for the wrong kind of battery storage
The ideal battery storage solution, wiring and pricing will depend upon your specific circumstances, including whether you would benefit from a financing solution.
Based on the results of our assessment, Empower will identify the optimal solution for you.
Contact us now to obtain your Free* Benefits Assessment using your preferred method:
- Send us a message
- Chat with us online
- Call us at +61 (0)2 8745 8821 anytime, 24/7 and we are happy to talk battery storage
For more information about our Australian designed and manufactured battery storage system, the ElektroBank, click here.
*Free Site Assessments and Free Benefits Assessments are available for homeowners in NSW with space for at least 7kWh of batteries and 5kW of rooftop solar PV.